Tuesday, June 21, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 9

A Favorite Picture of Your Best Friend



She might get mad at me for posting this...but I don't care. LOL (She doesn't read blogs anyway.) Anyway, this is my friend Lilian. She isn't the person I've known the longest, but she is probably the person that knows the most about me, apart from my Internet friends whom I've never met. I met her when I first started working at my current job, which I started back in March of 2006. She was always good about including me and making me welcome and always invited me out when she went out to the movies after work. She's one of those people that everyone likes because she just has "that way" about her. She's open and honest and willing to befriend pretty much anyone. It makes it easy to talk to her because I know she doesn't judge my mistakes or the things I do that she doesn't agree with. Even though we don't work together anymore, I try to keep in touch with her as much as possible, and we try to hang out whenever I have a free day and/or night. I need to get better about that actually... Oh, and that picture above is from last year when the remake of "Friday the 13th" came out ON Friday the 13th. That model thing was in the movie theater, and we had a lot of fun taking pictures in it! lol

No comments: