Saturday, June 11, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 1

Introduce, Recent Picture of Yourself, 15 Interesting Facts

Hello. My name is Caryn. I am 28 years old...and I live with my parents. haha Well, yes, I do, but unfortunately, my current full-time job AND my part-time job don't pay me enough to move out on my own quite yet. But that's okay, because my parents are cool, and I don't have weird curfew limits or every day fights with them and I don't mind making my bed or taking out the trash occasionally. And maybe it's because I'm a Christian (go to church every Sunday and Wednesday) or maybe it's just because I'm awesome. ;)



1. I have two dogs, but I LOVE all kinds of animals.
2. I have two tattoos, both on my back, so no one really ever sees them.
3. I am the middle child; I have two brothers.
4. I mostly made A's in school, except for one C in elementary school, and one C in 11th grade. That landed me graduating 4th in my class of 2001!
5. I was in the "gifted" program from first grade until I graduated. We got to go on a bunch of really cool field trips.
6. When I started middle school, I wanted to play the violin, but my mom encouraged me to take Chorus instead...and I was in it until my 3rd semester of college. :)
7. I am left-handed, but when I broke my left arm in 3rd grade, I had to learn to be "ambidextrous", and ever since, I can write with both hands fairly well. Actually, most things I do right-handed, besides eat or write.
8. When I was younger, a friend showed me how to make a star out of a rubber band, and it's probably the one secret talent I have.
9. I am realizing that I'm a clumsy person, but when I do really dumb stuff, I tell people anyway because I think it's funny, and it probably should embarass me...but it doesn't.
10.My friends from the Internet know more about me than my friends in real life.
11.Ever since I saw the movie "You've Got Mail", my favorite flower is the daisy.
12.In middle school, I threw a boy's watch in the trash because I didn't like him (yes, I know very mean), but we became friends later on, and I never told him I did it until after we graduated high school. haha
13.I like Slim Jims.
14.If I was a prisoner of war, and I was being tortured, I think I would go crazy if someone withheld chapstick from me. Seriously.
15.I had some weird family coicidences with an old boyfriend of mine - his mom's and my mom's birthday were the same AND his brother and my brother's middle name was the same.

No comments: