Monday, June 27, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 15

Bible Verse

As I've said before, I am a Christian, and I do attend church at least twice a week, so there are a TON of verses I could give you, but I won't do that... LOL I'll just a name a couple that are most important to me and/or are just my favorite ones.

-Romans 12:19 (King James Version)
"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."
I like this one because it makes me feel safe, that no matter what I do or what someone else does, we will get what we truly deserve.

- Matthew 17:20 (KJV)
"And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."
It's nice to know that I could do ANYTHING. I don't know if I'll ever have *that* much faith, but I can surely try.

- John 14:27 (KJV)
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
This has slightly more meaning to me because one of my tattoos is a world with a peace sign through it, and I always wanted to find a verse that would go along with that.

No comments: