Monday, June 20, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 8

Not that anyone is reading this, but I do apologize for skipping Saturday & Sunday. Saturday I just forgot, and Sunday I purposely skipped because I wasn't feeling well. But now I'm back at my 9-5 and on track... lol




A Place You've Traveled To

I have never traveled outside of the U.S., but that's ok because there are a lot of cool places here. As a kid, our family traveled a lot more because we have family in other states, but once we got older and funds became more limited, we traveled less and less, so I started to try and do things on my own when I could. Thankfully, I had friends in high school that loved to go out and do things, so they really helped me branch out and try new things.

I think my favorite trip I have taken so far would be to California. That was a big trip, and I spent a good amount of money on it, probably the first time I got a credit card. I believe it was back in 2004, possibly the year before. It's been a while. haha I got to go to Knotts Berry Farm, Six Flags, the San Diego Zoo, City Walk & Universal Studios park, Venice Beach, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, and a lot of walking around the area. The boyfriend of my best friend at the time grew up there, so we also got to visit his family and do some driving around seeing some of the places he used to hang out at. It was the coolest thing I ever did, and from the looks of my finances now, the coolest thing I ever will do. I am currently not at my home computer, so I will just google some pictures of the things I got to see... :)









No comments: