Sunday, June 26, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 14

A Picture Of You Last Year - How Have You Changed?


Well, for starters, I don't have short bangs anymore. I may regret posting this particular photo because I think I look like very boyish in it... Boo. Anyway, as far as physical changes go, I may or may not have gained *some* weight, and I've already talked about the bangs, but my hair in general is quite a bit longer because I decided I wanted to donate it eventually. I especially chose this picture because at this time last year, I was WAY more into makeup. I used to wear makeup a lot more, and I would take a picture of it every time I wore it. For instance, this picture came in a set of pictures I took to show swatches on my lips of the new lipsticks I got. Well, I still like makeup a whole lot, but I have gotten really lazy with putting much on. If I do, it's usually for church, which is once or twice a week.

No comments: