Monday, June 13, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 3

Your First Love

I could be cheeky and say my first love was my parents... lol But I won't, seeing as how one of the days on this challenge is to talk about them. If we want to talk about relationships, well, I could say that my first love was my first boyfriend. However, we all know that real love takes more than just a month and a kiss on the hand, so that won't fly either. I had another boyfriend after that, and I suppose I loved him, too, but again, that relationship only lasted a year, and it was obvious that he didn't love me back, so I don't think that qualifies either. Then there's the close friend I was talking about in the previous challenge day, but like I said, I don't really like talking about that, but just know that I definitely loved him...but he wasn't the first thing I loved.

"Ok Caryn, stop beating around the bush and just tell us already!" haha

Ok. Ok. My first love would definitely have to be singing. My mom says that even before I started talking, I was singing! We used to have a cassette tape of a recording of it, but unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere. I'd like to think it was because my parents went to a concert of Pat Benetar's before I was even out of the womb. Or maybe it was because my mom always sang us to sleep every night until I got old enough to not care as much. Whatever the case, I've always loved to sing, and fortunately, I was and still am good at it. :)

No comments: