Monday, July 18, 2011

30 Day Challenge - DAY 30!

A picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge





1. Well, I still feel like I accomplished something, even though I didn't complete it in 30 days. Usually I give up after a while because I tend to forget a lot.
2. I've found something to distract me. I think it has made my attitude about work a lot better.
3. The survey questions have helped me open up a little more, even if it is only on the internet. I think it will help me in real life as well, whenever someone asks me about myself.
4. They've helped me think about what I want in life. Maybe some of these things are far away, but I've never been one of those girls who has her life all planned out...so I think this is a good thing.
5. I want to keep up my blog better this time, so I really think this will help me do that; it's gotten me in the habit of keeping a schedule.

No comments: