Wednesday, July 13, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 28

Something That Stresses You Out

You know what stresses ME out? People who love to argue. People who like to dispute anything and everything you say. People who think they ALWAYS know best, no matter if you're right or not. And you know what? I work with a person like that! It's awesome...but not really. I'm just not that type of person that likes to argue. If I can't come to an answer within the first few back-and-forths, I will give up. I will just let you be right. I just don't think many things are worth that much discussion. Sometimes we just need to "agree to disagree." Some people need to read this:



1 comment:

Arielle Nicole said...

would just like to say. I've read this. and I literally have a picture to prove it. great book!!