Wednesday, July 6, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 22

What's In Your Purse?




This is my purse. I know, a pretty boring picture of it. (I'm at work, and that's where I have to keep it. Blah.) It's a pretty big purse, not really the kind I like to keep, but for now, it's what I have; I can fit A LOT of stuff in it, though, that's for sure.

On the outside pocket, I keep hair ties & clips, chapstick, my cell phone, and my alarm clicker (to turn the alarm off from outside the house.) On the inside small pocket, I keep oil blotters, probably some more hair stuff, and a little "fairy kit" that I bought at the Renaissance Festival for good luck. haha In the big main area is where everything else is - my wallet/clutch, coupon & checkbook holder, makeup bag (usually just has mascara, an eyeshadow trio, and some tweezers), keys, pill bottle, iPod case, gum, a little blank spiral notebook (for note taking at church), and then anything else I need to take home from work, papers or receipts, or anything I've bought during the day.

I was never one for carrying a purse, but now I find myself carrying it ALL the time, even though I hardly ever go into it. haha

No comments: