Thursday, July 14, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 29

3 Wishes




Wish 1 = to be financially stable. Now, I know that is of course my own fault for having bills that are taking me forever to pay, but it would be nice to just have enough money to not worry about if I will be able to pay things and also to have enough leftover that I am still able to go out and do the things I like to do. It would also be nice to NOT have to work two jobs to feel this way.

Wish 2 = to find a man (who is not a family member) who loves me. I've been in a couple of relationships, but I've never really felt like that person loved me back they way they should. It always seemed like I was doing all the work. I want someone who truly accepts me and thinks I'm beautiful and wants to be with me all the time...that's probably too much to ask.

Wish 3 = to be more socially confident. Sometimes I feel incredibly awkward when meeting new people. I don't always know what to say to relate to someone. I want to be that girl that everyone likes. I mean, sure, people like me now because I'm nice, and I work hard, but I don't really get a lot of people wanting to hang out with me. I think it's because I'm weird. lol

No comments: