Thursday, July 7, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 23

Favorite Movie

Not sure why, but this is kind of a repeat question; Day 7 was "favorite movies." I am trying to think of a movie I haven't mentioned yet because it's hard for me to pick just ONE. I will pick:





because I watch this movie ALL the time when I'm trying to fall asleep. Now, it is a little "racy" and if you can't stand to watch movies with a lot of cursing, then you probably won't like it, BUT - I think the moral of the story is something we can all relate to - FAILED RELATIONSHIPS. I feel like a lot of romantic comedies are centered around a woman who loves someone who doesn't love her back or doesn't realize they do...and this movie is written by a MAN, Jason Segel, who bases it off of a real life situation that he himself had. I respect for sharing his life with us, and even though it's a guy, I can definitely relate to feeling miserable when you've broken up with someone. ;-)

No comments: