Monday, August 29, 2011

Panic attack?

Friday, I went home from work before 10 am because I was feeling extremely nauceous all morning, and I have having really bad deja vu. I never threw up or anything, and I didn't have any stomach issues besides that. My brother suggested it was a panic attack. I thought it probably wasn't because I've never had one...but then again, I kept thinking about it, and I thought he might be right.

I had some weird dreams the night before, and I hadn't gotten much sleep. Maybe I was just too stressed out from working too much. Maybe my body was telling me that I needed to finally rest. I mean, it's not like I have tons to do; I do have two jobs, but I only work the other one a couple nights a week. Sure, the girl I work with can be a little lazy, so I end up doing extra work all the time...but even so, I wouldn't think that would induce a panic attack.

I don't know, but I was glad to have the day off.... ssssh don't tell anyone. lol

No comments: