Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The bad boy.

So I was listening to the local pop radio station this morning, and they were discussing how some girls always fall for the "bad boy." She was saying that her friend had tried to date nice guys, but that she always says they are boring. The problem is, the bad boy always ends up breaking her heart. They also talk a lot about the "dating anti-christ", meaning, the person who you always end up with, but ends up making you feel bad about yourself, or you always end up fighting with and breaking up with over and over again.

Well, I'm sorry to say, but I can speak from experience. There's someone that does that for me. We only dated for a short time, and that was YEARS ago, and from time to time, I will get back in touch with him. EVERY time I fall back "in love." I use that loosely, though, because I really don't know him that well...but whatever he's got, I want it. haha And what's silly is that I know he doesn't like me in the same way, but I really, REALLY want him to.

http://youtu.be/46zhI-JUN8Q


No comments: