Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The list.

You know how there's that one person who just does it for you? Well, in order to avoid embarrassment, I won't list anyone I've actually met. LOL So here's a few actors that I just really, really like for one reason or another:






1. Josh Duhamel - not so much for his acting, but incredibly good looking to me, also looks a lot like someone I know who I think is cute ;)


2. Eric Dane - He's what I'd call YUMMY (ha!), plays a great character on "Grey's Anatomy", and he ROCKS the grey!



3. Leonardo DiCaprio - obviously attractive, but his attitude towards politics and the environment is quite appealing, and he's made some great career choices. I'll ignore the fact that he likes to date models. haha



4, 5. Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Javier Bardem - They definitely look alike. Tall, dark, handsome.



6, 7. Neil Patrick Harris, Jonathan Groff - both have musical theater background, incredibly talented singers, do a great job of appealing to the ladies, which makes them a great actor in my book, since they are both gay. lol




8. Freddie Prinze, Jr. - "She's All That." I was 15 when that movie came out, and I have loved him ever since. :)


9. Adam Levine - He reminds me SO much of the "antichrist" I was talking about in my last post. I just find him incredibly sexy; maybe it's because of his music, maybe because he has amazing abs, maybe it's just because he's proven himself to be loyal. MMMMMmmm.......








No comments: